Maximize Efficiency and Your Bottom Line
Managed IT services from Computer Experts lets your team focus on what they do best, while we keep your IT systems operating at their full potential.
Why IT Management?
The number of cybersecurity threats to organizations of all sizes has risen significantly in recent years. It is now more important than ever to have someone monitoring and managing your IT infrastructure. With an IT Management Plan from Computer Experts, your annual IT costs can also be predictable. Our technicians are your business’s IT consultants—we can assist with hardware and software recommendations, new construction planning, and user management. Computer Experts is proud to provide IT management to a variety of businesses in the Melbourne area including those in healthcare, law, veterinary services, manufacturing, real estate, and other professional services for over 28 years.
Computer Experts’ technicians have decades of experience working with business networks, devices, and business software packages. Our technicians are extremely proficient at troubleshooting, configuring, and deploying business software packages within any computer system. Whether you are a veterinarian using IDEXX’s Cornerstone, a lawyer using Aderant Total Office (Client Profiles), a dentist using Dentrix, or just using QuickBooks for your accounting purposes, you can rest assured that you have an expert with experience with the systems providing the support you need.
IT Management Plans
Computer Experts IT Management Plans range from simple network and backup monitoring to full IT that includes helpdesk support, maintenance, onsite service calls, and more. IT Management clients get the peace of mind knowing all devices are monitored 24/7 and security patches are implemented routinely. Helpdesk technicians are familiar with numerous line-of-business software, so you can rest assured that you have an expert with experience providing the support you need.
IT Infrastructure Analysis
Computer Experts IT Infrastructure Analysis can help identify problems for your business that you weren’t even aware existed. A technician can come out and perform a complete analysis of your network and devices to see what problems, risks, and other threats exist. A plan to correct these problems or improve the infrastructure can be done with this report. Call to schedule one today.
Remote support calls are available for both business and residential clients who are experiencing non-hardware related problems. Through remote support software, technicians are able to resolve problems by connecting to your computer via the Internet. You can grant a technician access and revoke it when the problem is resolved. The repairs are done much quicker and more efficiently than ever before.
- User Account Management
- Network Firewall Monitoring
- Microsoft Patch Management
- Managed Antivirus and Antispyware
- Managed Email Security and Anti-spam
- Security Administration
- Backup Monitoring and Administration
Monitoring Service Plans
- 24x7 Availability Monitoring and Alerting
- Server Error and Event Log Monitoring
- Server Drive Space Monitoring
- Workstation Drive Space Monitoring
- Backup and Website Monitoring
- Application and Database Monitoring
- Asset Inventory (Workstations)
- Preferred Service Rates
- Phone Support (Business Hours)
- Remote Support (Business Hours)
- Monthly and Quarterly Reporting
- Device Configuration Backup
- Device Error and Event Log Monitoring
- Onsite Preventive Maintenance
- Physical Cleaning of Servers/Workstations
- Backup Integrity Check
Advanced Support Services
- Quarterly Executive Report and Review
- Priority Response Times
- Onsite Support (Business Hours)
- Annual Technology Plans
- 3rd Party Vendor Management
- Firewall/VPN/Router Management
- Asset Management
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Server and Workstation Migration Services
- After Hours Service
Contact Us to Receive a Quote Today!